Dust in cereal is really quite easy to induce obviate, so are flies that fly around your food during the summer months. Finding unusual yet helpful tools in ordinary things is often a decent idea, especially when it involves handling certain products so they keep bringing you tasty joy for extended. These hacks are cheap, uncomplicated, mess-free, and fun!
Bright Side always seeks extraordinary ways to simplify life, and lots of of the tricks we’ve found became our favorite life hacks! We’re sure this collection of precious tips are going to be a decent addition to your own life hack arsenal.
1. Always have a perfectly cool drink on hand during hot seasons.
Fill 1/4 of a bottle with water so when it’s placed on its side, the water stays just under the bottle’s neck. Then put the bottles in a very freezer. once you need a chilly drink, just take one in every of the bottles out, fill it up with anything you wish, and revel in a superbly chilled drink.
2. Prevent tomatoes from rotting quickly by putting them upside down.
Tomatoes’ “shoulders” are sturdier while their bottoms are more delicate. Pressure from a table or plate will make them rot faster which is why it’s best to flip them the wrong way up.
3. Remove cherry seeds with a funnel.
To enjoy your cherries without pits, use a funnel. Simply put cherries on top of the piece of fruit, push down, and voilà — your treat is ready!
4. Cook your marshmallows over a toaster.
5. Ripen an avocado within just one day.
If you place an avocado during a beer koozie, it’ll become ripe the following day.
6. Use a colander to prepare the remaining bits of cereal from a box/bag.
7. Use a mason jar instead of a blender to make smoothies so you can drink it without dirtying an extra glass.
8. If you don’t have a cookie rack, you can use skewers instead.
9. Try a pizza cutter if you need to mince ingredients for scrambled eggs.
10. Keep the bands on the asparagus in place so they don’t roll all over the place while you cut the ends off.
11. Keep flies out of your wine while sitting outside.
You can do this trick with other drinks as well.